- Funeral Services
- Corporate Care
- Alison Hurst
- Barrymore Julio Grassi
- Capt. Richard Holloway
- Edith Blagrove
- Sqn Ldr "Paddy" Taylor RAF (Rtd)
- Marlene Jacquet
- Billett - Dennis Walter (Den)
- Brenda Mary Ferris
- Collette Summerson
- Cpl David O'Connor RM
- Josh Taylor
- Lieutenant Moran RM
- Malcolm Tuddenham
- Philip Croft
- Sergeant Luke Taylor
- William Ellis
- Shaun 'Chalkie' Elliot
- Help & Advice
- Training & Education
- Contact Us
"I knew I needed someone to talk to from a very early stage, and the knowledge that I could talk to someone who was closely involved with arranging the funeral was very comforting. Just the opportunity to understand that what I was experiencing was normal and that it was OK to feel that way made a huge difference."
Chester Pearce Associates is proud to offer Cruse trained counsellors to assist the bereaved in coming to terms with their loss.
Nothing prepares a person for coping with the awful reality of a bereavement, whether the loss is expected or not. At Chester Pearce Associates, we hold this philosophy:
- That grieving should be measured in years, not days, weeks or months.
- People need space and time to grieve. Each bereavement is an intimate and very separate journey, you cannot pigeonhole grief.
- People need to be made aware that grief, mourning and bereavement are not the same thing.
- People need to be aware that bereavement is a journey. There are no rules, and no time span.
- People need to be aware that bereavement is a normal reaction to loss, and that there is nothing wrong with that.
Chester Pearce Associates cannot wave a magic wand and bring back the person who has died, but we can undoubtedly help with the very intimate journey of bereavement, a journey that does not have to be taken alone.