- Funeral Services
- Corporate Care
- Alison Hurst
- Barrymore Julio Grassi
- Billett - Dennis Walter (Den)
- Brenda Mary Ferris
- Capt. Richard Holloway
- Cpl David O'Connor RM
- Collette Summerson
- Edith Blagrove
- Josh Taylor
- Leslie Usher
- Lieutenant Moran RM
- Malcolm Tuddenham
- Marlene Jacquet
- Philip Croft
- Sergeant Luke Taylor
- Shaun 'Chalkie' Elliot
- Sqn Ldr "Paddy" Taylor RAF (Rtd)
- William Ellis
- Help & Advice
- Training & Education
- Contact Us
What happens if a bereavement occurs which affects a corporate organisation?
How does a company cope with the loss of a staff member while in post?
How can a company best support a member of staff who suffers a bereavement?
Chester Pearce Associates has a structure in place which enables our staff to step in and act on behalf of corporate clients in the event of a death occurring at home or abroad. All too often the response to a death abroad in particular is to divert company resources to the situation, which can be both costly, difficult and time consuming.
The appointment of Chester Pearce Associates, to act at what ever level is required, enables companies to continue doing what they are good at, while ensuring the deceased, and their relatives are well taken care of. In line with our ethos, we do not just assist our corporate clients when a death occurs. We also work in an advisory capacity to ensure that if the worst should happen, the company is well prepared with a proper response structure in place.
We have three key levels of service available to our clients.
1. To offer advice in writing, pre need or at need, offering general information to clients on what to do in the event of a death anywhere in the world.
2. To offer advice in person, over the telephone or via email, pre need or at need, offering specific information to meet the needs of the organisation.
3. To offer advice in person, over the telephone, or by email, pre need or at need, offering specific information to meet the needs of the organisation. In the event of a death either in the UK or abroad, whenever possible, a member of the Chester Pearce Associates team will deploy to the place of death to oversee all aspects of the situation. A second member of the team will deploy to the family to assist them, and ensure information flow throughout.
Our commitment to our corporate clients is the same as to those bereaved families we have the privilege to assist. Professionalism and expertise, coupled with compassion and continuity of care.
Our service ranges from simply advising clients on dealing with this kind of situation to sending a member of staff to the country where the death has occurred, and a second member to be with the family at home.